Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MAC Tendertons

I never knew about MAC Tendertones until recently when they were re-promoted in the Cook MAC collection. During my previous visit to MAC, I nearly bought it in the colour Hush, Hush but decided not to right before I paid.

They do smell very fruity and seems to be quite moisturizing, but I'm personally not a huge fan of potted lip products (hygienic reasons) and weirdly, I already have too much... Anyways, here is a picture of what they look like:

Photo from: http://thebeautyboudoir.com/beauty-banter/spring-2012-makeup-trends/attachment/mac-shop-mac-cook-mac-tendertone-lip-balms

It is likely that they would be sold out in your MAC, but they are still available in most of my MAC stores so... possible giveaway? ;)




3 comments:

  1. Thanks and sure! But I can't find the follow button on your blog :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! Wish they would stop coming out with so many collections though!

      Delete